More details have come forward regarding one of the most anticipated albums of the year, Drake’s Thank Me Later and the include:
1. Timbaland produced a track called "Thank Me Now."
2. Indie pop band Francis and the Lights, who opened for Drake on tour, is featured on one song. "I wanted to take what I love about [their] music and bring it into my world," says Drake.
3. "Karaoke" deals with the pitfalls of achieving fame at an early age. He recalls how he felt at 15 when his girlfriend told him she couldn't love a star. "It killed me," he explains. "I can't wait till she hears it. She'll know it's her."
4. Jay-Z schools his younger peer on "Light Up."
5. Drake made this album for music lovers, not for the Billboard charts. "I didn't make this album for commercial purposes. A lot of the verses are extremely long. I just made it to share with people. I hope they can enjoy."
Let's hope it's as good as "Say Something"!